- Promotion of the launch of the book “Enhancing the Brazil-EU Strategic Partnership – from the bilateral and regional to the global”, in partnership with the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS). Brussels, December.
- Launch of the study: “Digital Economy in Brazil and in Europe: Recent Developments” in partnership with the Cullen International Institute. Brussels, November.
- Dinner event with Members of the European Parliament. Brussels, November.
- Dinner event focusing on Brazil-EU dialogues and the EU-CELAC summit. Brussels, February.
- Seminar on the “Society of Information and Media Dialogue in the Brazil-EU relationship”. Brussels, November.
- “Brazil-EU Dialogue on the Regulation of International Telecommunications and information and communications technology of the 21st Century” Seminar. Brasília, August.
- Participation in the Brazil-EU Business Summit with Brazilian President, Dilma Rousseff, President of the European Council, Herman Van Rompuy and President of the European Commission, José M. Barroso in attendance. Brussels, October.
- Meeting with the Brazilian parliamentary delegation on a mission in the European Union with the aim of strengthening relations between Mercosur and the EU. Brussels, July.
- Dinner event with Commissioner Karel de Gucht. Brussels, June.
- EUBrasil Summit: “A Digital Agenda for Brazil” at BITS (CeBit). Porto Alegre, May.
- Participation in awarding former president Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva the title of doctor honoris causa from theUniversidade de Coimbra. Coimbra, March.
- Dinner-debate with Ambassador Ana P. Zacarias, Chief of the Brazil-EU delegation in attendance. Brussels.
- Publication of the document “Strategic Brazil-EU partnership, three years later: Proposals to promote business and economic cooperation”, created jointly with the NCI and BusinessEurope. Brussels.
- Dinner-debate on Energy with the former Director-General of the EC’s committee: DG Energy, Philip Lowe and Head of the Brazilian Mission in relation with the European Union, Ricardo Neiva Tavares. Brussels, December.
- Seminar on the European Parliament on Brazil-EU cooperation in the area of Information and Communications technology. Brussels, September.
- Dinner on economic issues with David O’Sullivan and Head of the Brazilian Mission in relation with the European Union, Ricardo Neiva Tavares. Brussels, July.
- Participation in the third Brazil-EU Summit. Stockholm, October.
- Co-organisation of the event “Brazil and the European Union – Challenges and Perspectives on External Trade”, in partnership with Apex-Brasil. Brasília, August.